Make your own website in a few clicks! Mobirise helps you cut down development time by providing you with a flexible website editor with a drag and drop interface. MobiRise Website Builder creates responsive, retina and mobile friendly websites in a few clicks. Mobirise is one of the easiest website development tools available today. It also gives you the freedom to develop as many websites as you like given the fact that it is a desktop app.
Refund / Cancellation Policy:
Should a registered delegate / speaker be unable to attend, a substitute delegate / speaker from the company is always welcome at no extra charge. Alternatively, for any cancellations, the following rules shall apply
70% refund of registration fee if cancellation is done on or before 20 working days of the schedule
50% refund of registration fee if cancellation is done on or before 15 working days of the schedule
Thereafter, no refunds can be made
• Full payment is required within 10 working days from receipt of invoice.
• All payments must be made in full before the conference date. All bookings received within 10 working days of the conference can only be paid by credit card.
• If your payment has not been received or cleared before the first day of the conference, you will be required to provide a credit card guarantee onsite to gain entry to the event. This will act as a guarantee for a period of 15 days and will only be processed if your official payment has not been received or cleared within the 15 day period.
• Conference fees include entrance to the conference sessions, refreshments as per onsite schedule, and the conference papers. Please note that accommodation and travel are not included in the conference fee.
• Fees are subject to applicable taxes as per government rules and regulations.
Cancellation and Substitutions:
• Once booked cancellation of delegate places cannot be made, however a substitution can be made at any time. Please email details of the substitute delegate to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24 hours before the start of the event.
• In the event that Mission Energy Foundation cancels an event for any reason, you will receive a credit note for 100% of the conference fee paid.
• In the event that Mission Energy Foundation postpones an event for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend on the rescheduled date, you will receive a credit note for 100% of the conference fee paid.
• Credit notes can be used towards Mission Energy Foundation another conference, which must occur within one year from the date of postponement.
• Except as specified above, no credits will be issued for other forms of cancellation.
• Mission Energy Foundation is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. Mission Energy Foundation shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
• Please note that accommodation and travel are not included in the conference fee.
• Mission Energy Foundation cannot ensure that you get the best deals on accommodation, you can contact email@example.com for any assistance
• Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing; however, it may be necessary due to unforeseen circumstances to alter the content, timing, speakers or venue. Mission Energy Foundation reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary.
• Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on the event website as soon as possible.
Please quote the name of the participant and event title on the advice when remitting payment. Bank charges to be deducted from the participation organisation's own accounts.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Last Edited - April 2019
003, B-16, Sector 1, Shanti Nagar
Mira Road (East), Thane
Helpline: 1800 212 5122